Six things you should know about seeds:
1. They are mega nutritious. Basically they are the start-up of any plant. So in essence are jam-packed full of the good stuff. 🌻
2. This includes fibre, vitamins, minerals and antioxidants.👌
3. People (myself included) bang on about GOOD FATS. Seeds are a good source of those GOOD FATS.
4. Some seeds (eg quinoa and hemp seeds) are excellent sources of complete protein which is very important if you are #vegetarian or #vegan.💪
5. You should eat seeds everyday. Our bodies thrive on them and we (humans) have eaten them since...well for a long time. 🦖
6. If you struggle with getting them in your daily life these @munchyseeds are a cracking way to get them into your diet. We sprinkle them on a lot of meals or straight up snack-stylee. (Smashing idea for lunchboxes too if I do say so myself) They come in sweet or savoury but this 👆 flavour is the best IMO. 🙌
#seedsgloriousseeds #seedsofchange #seeds #tipstuesday #goodfats #nutritiontips #health #healthyfamily #snacks #kidsnutrition #lunchboxideas #toddlernutrition #eatmoreplants #plantbasedfood #plantbasedliving #gingerandpicklesnutrition